Monday 9 February 2009

Zhengzhou day 3




Today I realized how glad I was to have both RD1 and GRD with me. As much as I love the quick snappinest of the GRD and all it's advantages at night time in some situations it just doesnt work for me. It works to a degree but when I look back on the pictures, those taken with the RD1 just look like it was when I was there. However riding on the back of an electric bicycle, the GRD was just fine and gave some really grainy shaken up images at iso 1600 that at first glance I would probably delete.

The picture above was taken on 'small' chinese new year in Zhengzhou which was a great evening to attend. It was totally packed in the streets but people still managed to get through each one with their electric bike or whatever old vehicle they had.




This is a GRD1 picture taken riding behind an electric bike. Bit shaken up but i like it.




This is an RD1 picture of a wish baloon. Although most made it to the sky, one got cought in a tree and failed :)




Fireworks




The army was out too













This is where my wife like to come when she goes back home.




























No comments: