Sunday 22 February 2009

Hong Kong day 7

Today is our last day in Hong Kong and I am very sad to leave :(. I really like this city and London should learn from it in many ways. We decided to head to Cheung Chau island this time based on our guides recommendation. We were pleasantly surprised and had a lovely time there walking along the rocks enjoying the sea view, riding people carrier bicycles and eating by the water.

Tomorrow afternoon we leave for the airport so maybe there will be one more update from HK if wifi is available at the airport.



















































4 comments:

Cristian said...

Like your picture of the two girls waiting for the tram and the guy sitting on the rock.
The one with the girls is one of your best pictures from your holiday.

Nevin said...

Did you actually go to Cheung Chau Island instead of Peng Chau that you wrote in the post, Tom? I bet. Keep in touch!

Tom said...

Ah yes!

Fixed :)

Back in the office now in London. I really miss HK.

Tom said...

Thanks Cristi,

I like the one with the Girls. I took the pic because Yuanyuan keeps going on about Chanel bags and I noticed she had one. Also liked her dress.
Took this photo twice. This was the second one because after the first I thought it would work better if I was able to get the shot with the tram approaching.

What do you think of the one with the carpet ? I really like it although it could do with a bit of processing.