Monday 1 December 2008

1st official ricoh meetup

The first Ricoh meet up was great fun and I would like the thank all who attended. It was great to meet so many Ricoh geeks (can i say that? :) ) in one room. It was great to meet Frazer who told us lots and lots of stuff about cameras and especially Ricoh.
Here are some pictures, mainly event coverage that I managed to get with my GRD and some with the R-D1s I just happen to have found at the bottom of my Ricoh bag.

I will be adding the EXIF information a bit later on but wanted get the pictures out for now. It's a small selection but still many to put on one blog page. The rest I will add to my drop box gallery page.

I will edit this post later and put a few more details down :)









































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos Tom. And it seems you guys had an awesome time. I said it to Cristi too, but I love that view of a table full of cameras!

Tom said...

Thanks Wouter :)

The table looked superb full of cameras. Last time i saw that was in Kyoto. I think the only accessory we had missing was the recently announced tele-adapter for the new GX series. We thought of organizing meeting more often so i hope to see you at the next one and it probably won't be in London.