Thursday 12 June 2008




This is my image of the day. It's the typical thing i walk past either going or coming back from lunch. Seems work is being carried out everywhere in the Holborn viaduct area. I really love one building in particular, 'the fleet building' it has a lot of charm to it. Seems it's kind of abandoned for a while.


Still really happy with my Ricoh GB-1 bag. I'd definatly recommend it to any Ricoh addict out there who needs a nice looking bag to hold all their kit. I guess i was kind of lucky because they are fairly hard to find online and in shops.


4 comments:

Bei said...

is it very hard to get one, i thought it is only out in japan, and a first limited 200 units in the first run.

Bei said...

and if you google ricoh gb1 bag, your text is in top 5, haha,

Unknown said...

I really like the second shot here. Those kind of buildings are so under-rated and neglected. I like the contrast between the sharp lines of modernism and the waving movement of trees. I did a pretty similar painting recently, see - http://claudiamassie.googlepages.com/gallery - if you're interested.
From Claudia (painter and fellow Ricoh enthusiast)

Tom said...

Thanks Claudia.

I'd love to see this building back in action instead of being knocked down and replaced with some glass and metal structure.
I Like your blog. How are you getting on with your Ricoh? :)